Smartsave ‘Members Choice’ Superannuation Master Plan (Smartsave) is a complying public offer superannuation fund regulated under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (‘SIS’ Act’).
Smartsave has two divisions:
• Employer Super; and,
• Personal Choice & Smart Pension
Smartsave Employer Super is an employer sponsored superannuation product for employees. Smartsave Employer Super and Personal Super assist its members to accumulate and grow super savings in a tax effective way during their working life and toward retirement. Smart Pension offers account-based pensions and transition to retirement pensions to provide members with an income stream in retirement.
– 14 Accumulation investment options;
– 7 Pension investment options;
– An authorised MySuper product (Smartsave MySuper) and the ability to accept all types of superannuation contributions;
– Automatic death only, or death and total & permanent disability insurance cover for members who meet the eligibility criteria;
– Automatic income protection cover for members who meet the eligibility criteria; and
– The ability to increase your insurance cover.
For fund related documents and other information, including the latest Product Disclosure Statements, please click here.
For information on Directors & Executive Officers in relation to the fund, refer to the document below.
Integrity Here For You Super Plan PDS
Integrity – Product Update – Change of Name – 1 December 2020
AIA Australia Risk Only Super Solution No.2 PDS
OneSuper Annual Member Meeting [Video]
OneSuper Annual Member Meeting [Member Questions]
Max Super Annual Member Meeting [Video]